The Technicut ERG2070 is an Auto retracting Mono block side Slider Safety Knife, in Aluminium body Long Blade (ERGLD354) with a TPR slider grip.
The Monoblock slider arrangement uses a compression spring. This provides increased spring life and a reduced operating effort, lowering operator fatigue.
Ribs of the knife slider can be cut out to provide 4 different maximum Blade lengths 14mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm and 22mm.
This knife features an easy auto-retracting blade using a ‘thumbs off’ method The user deploys the blade and engages into the material to be cut, moving the ‘thumb off’ of the slider, the blade is held by the friction of the material. On exiting the cut the blade will safely auto-retract back into the knife.
- User Friendly Operation and Comfort
- Full Aluminium Body
- Auto-retracting Blade
- Recessed Mono block side slider
- TPR slider grip
- Ergonomic & Ambidexdrous Blade Inverts for Left-Handed Users
- Easy and Safe Blade Changing
- Suits Use with a Belt Retractor or Holster
- Definable Max Blade length from 14mm 22mm
- A safer alternative to the traditional ‘Stanley’ Knife
- Length 137 mm
- Width 31 mm
- Thickness 20 mm
- Weight 90 g
- Max Blade Length – Adjustable from 16 mm to 22mm
Replacement Blades Available: